"The reinvestment of dividends account for 70% of all U.S. stock market returns since the year 1900"
That is an incredible and true statement.
Think about this:
There are financial television programs, written articles, and thousands of so called highly educated financial professionals (salespeople) begging you to buy their latest hot stock or their mutual fund in the hopes of making you quick and easy money in the stock market.
However the fact of the matter is:
Simple stock dividends and the reinvestment of those dividends, accounted for more three quarters of all stock market returns over the past 100 years.
Sounds great doesn't it? However, did you know that only a small percentage of all U.S. investors choose to receive any sort of dividend income? In fact it is the wealthiest Americans that receive the majority of that dividend income.
No wonder the "rich get richer".
Take a moment. Be honest. Ask yourself these questions:
What are your retirement years going to look like?
- Living month to month on just Social Security income?
- Maybe supplementing that Social Security income by working 40 hours a week until you are 85 years old?
- Will you be forced to skip meals or medications because you just do not have the money to pay for them?
- Asking friends and relatives for money on a daily basis?
How are you going to reach your retirement goals?
- Follow the advice of the financial "experts" who appear on the main stream financial media? (The same people who saw neither the 2000 stock market bubble or the 2008 credit and housing crisis coming! Don't worry about them though. They are as wealthy as ever!)
- Perhaps you will be one of those 1 in 10,000,000 people who wins the lottery before you retire.
- Maybe invest in all those penny stock scams you see as pop ups on the internet? (Ask yourself: If any of those gambling methods actually worked, wouldn't everyone in the USA be a millionaire already?)
- Or perhaps at 55 years old, you think you can NOW start saving and investing all the money you are ever going to need for retirement? (Sure. If you happen to be earning $400,000/ year)
Here is a sad truth:
Regardless of the lies you hear from the main stream financial media about Americans being flush with cash and wealthy:
Social Security Income is going to be the primary source of retirement income for the majority of Americans.
That information comes straight from the U.S. Census Bureau.
What is worse: That is a choice average Americans are making for themselves.
Are you scared yet? Are you finally ready to face the truth and do something about your future?
You may think that there is little or no hope. Well you are wrong. There is hope. There is a way to invest for the future and cut through the lies of the asset gatherers who work for Wall Street and the main stream financial media. It does not matter if you are 20 years old or 50 years old, you need to get serious about your hard earned money and your financial future.
Now is the time for you to get on board:
"The Complete Dividend Plan."
What is "The Complete Dividend Plan"?
- "The Complete Dividend Plan" is an "Income Accumulation Strategy". Our strategy focuses on the creation of monthly cashflows that over time can sustain your family through your retirement years and beyond. (Unlike an "Asset Depletion Strategy" that Wall Street, the media and all the financial planners sell today. You see what they really want, is for you to deplete your retirement savings, charge you high fees, and not actually manage your money. You will learn all about this when you purchase the plan)
- With "The Complete Dividend Plan" you get paid both monthly and quarterly dividends thus generating realistic dividend income of 6% to 10% per year. That gives your porfolio the ability to exponentially expand your net worth at a faster pace than 95% of other stock market investors while maintaining your peace of mind.
- "The Complete Dividend Plan" is NOT a monthly subscription newsletter. It is a downloadable PDF that is purchased one time, saving you hundreds of dollars. There are no recurring monthly subscription fees.
- "The Complete Dividend Plan" is NOT one of those dividend plans (you see advertised on the internet) that claim anyone can receive $3000 per month in income. Why? Those plans fail to mention that you are investing in the most risky high yield stocks AND you must have a $250,000 portfolio to get started. In our opinion you should be receiving $700 minimum per month in reinvestable dividends, per every $100,000 in a portfolio. That is a more realistic and truthful goal statement.
What are the components of the "Complete Dividend Plan" that provide the long term wealth creation investors need?
- First and foremost, we invest in the companies that are leaders in their field, but not so big that they cannot grow in the future. The typical market cap ranges from 200 million to 10 billion dollars. This allows for what we like to call future "exponential market cap expansion."
- Second, "The Complete Dividend Plan" features not only individual stocks, but also ETF's and closed end funds.
- Quarterly plus monthly dividends and the reinvestment of those dividends. This is the most important factor of "The Complete Dividend Plan". All of the securities featured in the plan start at rock solid yields of 3% and some reach as high as 12% in yield.
The combination of all these factors have the potential to generate substantial long term wealth.
So what does the "Complete Dividend Plan" include?
- First, a detailed overview of the plan. We discuss the plan, the goals, our take on the markets, and most importantly straight talk about Wall Street and the financial media. We expose some of the Wall Street terms for what they really are: fairy tales created by a deceptive Wall Street culture.
- Second, we discuss our four rules for successful investing. The rules that have helped us consistently make money over time. Following these simple rules (yes they are quite simple, however the majority of investors fail to follow them) is the first step of your new investing mindset.
- Third, we review what we consider to be the most important charts and accompanying commentary that you will ever need to generate long term wealth in the stock market. It is so simple yet the financial media never show or discuss them.
- Next, you receive the complete listing of what we consider to be the best quarterly and monthly paying stocks, ETF's, and closed end funds that fit our tailor made program for wealth building. These securities used in combination, can create a powerful dividend stream of reinvestable income.
- Lastly, we now offer a model portfolio. We received many emails in the past, asking us to create one. Well we did just that. You get all this, in a downloadable PDF format for you to keep and reference in the future.
So how much would you pay for all this? $100.00? $75.00? $50.00? No. Not even close.
The total one time cost per year to purchase the "Complete Dividend Plan" and change your financial future is $29.99!
No, that is not a typographical error in price. We continue to make this real information completely affordable for everyone to purchase. Our Wall Street friends still think we are foolish for giving this information away. They tell us we should now be charging $300.00 & $400.00 or more for this information. They ask us why we continue year after year to do this. We tell them the same thing:
We continue to offer the "Complete Dividend Plan" at such a low price because we just want to educate and help people. Someone has to do it, because Wall Street and the financial media are certainly not going help you. Remember their job is to keep telling you what you "want to hear", rather than what you "need to hear".
*Please remember this important fact:
The passage of “TIME” is the real enemy of the investor. Each year we get older. Each year we miss another opportunity to make money, and more importantly, compound our wealth. Gambling with your money, rather than investing it creates little wealth over the long run, except for a lucky few. Investing wisely, collecting dividends, and reinvesting those dividends is the true path to long term wealth creation. That is exactly what the "Complete Dividend Plan" achieves. You do not want to wake up when you're 70 years old only to realize you have no means to support yourself. Government assistance programs alone will not accomplish this.
The time to act is now. While you still have many years before your retirement.
Copyright 2009- 2013 Templar Group L.L.C.
Click the "Buy Now" button below
to purchase "The Complete Dividend Plan" for just $29.99 through PayPal's secure website.